Supported by our 5 year structural hull warranty. Haines Hunters are amongst the most sought after craft in New Zealand. Our attention to detail ensures that each hull exhibits maximum strength and performance.
All mouldings are completed in a temperature and humidity controlled environment using resins, gelcoats and glass fibre to internationally recognised standards.
Completely hand laid using:
- Isopthalic gelcoat & resin system for extrastrength and water resistance.
- Multi-layered chopped strand mat with woven rovings
- Tanalised pine longitudinal girders
- Marine grade hardwood ply transverse bulkheads
- Marine grade hardwood ply transom
- Isopthalic gelcoat
- Orthopthalic resin system, gunstock and coremat
- Tanalised pine deck beams
*NOTE: Standard towing weight will vary with trailer type and motor selection